- PR-144 - Fix for Race condition when consuming while topic is being created (Issue #105)
- PR-158 - Update Kafka version to 0.9.0.1-cp1
- PR-64 - Reduce integration test time.
- PR-66 - Add support for SimpleConsumer-like access (Issue #26)
- PR-67 - Handle conflicting IDs and separate IDs used in the REST proxy and by Kafka’s consumer implementation.
- PR-78 - Remove kafka from list of production directories to include in CLASSPATH.
- PR-89 - JSON message support
- PR-96 - Fixed log4j and daemon flag bugs in kafka-rest-run-class based on fix from schema-registry.
- PR-99 - Require Java 7
- PR-101 - rest-utils updates
- PR-103 - Issue 94 rename main
- PR-108 - Clarify partitioning behavior for produce requests
- PR-117 - Update to Kafka 0.9.0.0-SNAPSHOT and make adjustments to work with updated ZkUtils.
- PR-122 - Use x.y.z versioning scheme (i.e. 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT)
- PR-123 - Updated args for JaasUtils.isZkSecurityEnabled()
- PR-125 - Use Kafka compiled with Scala 2.11