You are viewing documentation for an older version of Confluent Platform. For the latest, click here.
Connecting Components to Confluent Cloud¶
You can connect the Confluent Platform components to Confluent Cloud.
- Connecting Control Center to Confluent Cloud
- Connecting Kafka Clients to Confluent Cloud
- Connecting Kafka Connect to Confluent Cloud
- Connecting Kafka REST Proxy to Confluent Cloud
- Connecting KSQL to Confluent Cloud
- Connecting Schema Registry to Confluent Cloud
- Connecting Kafka Streams to Confluent Cloud
- Transferring Data into a Confluent Cloud instance
See these additional resources for connecting Confluent Platform components to Confluent Cloud:
- To autogenerate configuration parameters from your Confluent Cloud configuration file (i.e., to set bootstrap server and security parameters), you can use this demo script.
- To view a working example of hybrid Kafka Clusters from self-hosted to Confluent Cloud, see the Confluent Cloud demo. This Confluent Cloud demo is the automated version of the quick start Writing Streaming Queries Against Kafka Using KSQL, but it runs on your Confluent Cloud cluster instead of on your local install.