You are viewing documentation for an older version of Confluent Platform. For the latest, click here.
KSQL Quick Start¶
- Confluent Platform Quick Start
- The Confluent Platform Quick Start is the easiest way to get you up and running with Confluent Platform and KSQL. It will demonstrate a simple workflow with topic management, monitoring, and using KSQL to write streaming queries against data in Apache Kafka®.
- KSQL Tutorials and Examples
The KSQL tutorials and examples page provides introductory and advanced KSQL usage scenarios in both local and Docker-based versions.
- Writing Streaming Queries Against Kafka Using KSQL. This tutorial demonstrates a simple workflow using KSQL to write streaming queries against messages in Kafka.
- Clickstream Data Analysis Pipeline Using KSQL. Learn how to use KSQL, ElasticSearch, and Grafana to analyze data feeds and build a real-time dashboard for reporting and alerting.
You can configure Java streams applications to deserialize and ingest data in multiple ways, including Kafka console producers, JDBC source connectors, and Java client producers. For full code examples, see connect-streams-pipeline.