You are viewing documentation for an older version of Confluent Platform. For the latest, click here.
Schema Registry Operations¶
In this document, you will learn how to manage a Schema Registry cluster.
Here, we will cover two main topics:
- Deploying your cluster to production, including best practices and important configuration that should (or should not!) be changed
- Monitoring your cluster’s vital statistics, understanding which behaviors are normal and which should be cause for alarm, and interpreting various stats provided by Schema Registry
- Schema Registry System Requirements
- Important Configuration Options
- Kafka & ZooKeeper
- Migration from ZooKeeper master election to Kafka master election
- Downtime for Writes
- Complete downtime
- Backup and Restore
- Monitoring Schema Registry