Confluent Cloud Release Notes¶
This page contains the latest release notes for features and updates to Confluent Cloud.
January 22, 2019¶
- In the past, Confluent Cloud allowed users to configure a wide range of topic level configuration parameters. However, some of these parameters aren’t necessary when using a fully managed service. Confluent Cloud now ignores these parameters. Existing users should see no change, as it has been verified that these parameters were never used in practice.
- For consistency, we have removed some configuration parameters that are not adjustable from the describe topics/configuration APIs. These configurations are now read-only.
- The UI has been updated to show you more information with fewer clicks, and to logically group common actions.
- Now you can see provisioned capacity and usage data for all your clusters on the new Environment Overview page. Usage data was previously available in a dedicated Activity page for each cluster.
- Many administrative actions and support links are always available by clicking on your name in the upper-right corner. These options were previously available in the left sidebar and in the cluster management UI.
- This update doesn’t include any new functionality, but it lays the foundation for many upcoming features.
- The Confluent Cloud Quick Start and related documentation is updated to reflect these changes.