You are viewing documentation for an older version of Confluent Platform. For the latest, click here.
Install and Upgrade¶
You can deploy Confluent Platform using a cloud provider, an archive, DEB or RPM package, Docker container, or Kubernetes Helm Chart.
- Confluent Cloud
- On-Premises Deployments
- Confluent Signing Keys
- System Requirements
- Managing Confluent Platform Licenses
- Supported Versions and Interoperability
- Using Confluent Platform systemd Service Unit Files
- Confluent Platform Packages
- Migrate to Confluent Platform
- Migrate an Existing Kafka Deployment