- Added support for JSON request body format.
- Added reauthenticaton backoff-retry when a 401 UNAUTHORIZED response is received.
- Add a
string option when configuring the formatter for the result and error reporter.
- Correctly encode the URL when formatting it with an input record key and/or topic.
- Log an error if the lengths of the configurations (
regex.replacements) are different.
- Fix bug where reporter.bootstrap.servers was required when no reporter topics were configured.
- Gracefully handle empty HTTP response body from the server, which was incorrectly leading to EOF exceptions in the connector.
- A HTTP request that times out or fails due to connection issues will be retried according to the connector configuration.
- Added validation to ensure the http.api.url is not null. If SSL is enabled, validation ensures truststore configuration properties are not null.
- Allow missing keystore properties.
- Fixed bug where https.ssl.endpoint.identification.algorithm worked as expected only when set to https.
- Connector will now backoff and retry on 4xx errors.
- Non-retriable errors are also be reported.
- Add exponential backoff and retries on 5xx errors.
- Integrated reporter framework to produce success and error responses into a configured Kafka topic.
- Use UTF-8 to encode payload sent to HTTP server.
- Added configuration to set the scope parameter when making Oauth authorization requests.
- Added configuration to select between encoding the client credentials either in the HTTP header or as a URL parameter.
- Initial version for preview