The Cluster overview page for a cluster provides a summary view of an Apache Kafka® cluster and its connected services. This page designed for Operators provides a clear and simple summary of system health:
- Kafka cluster summary: Total brokers with production and consumption throughput.
- Topics overview: Total topics, total partitions, under replicated partitions, out of sync replicas.
- Connect overview: Number of Connect clusters and connector status.
- ksqlDB overview: Number of ksqlDB clusters and running queries.
All of the panels are clickable and navigate you directly to the pertinent sections:
- Brokers panel links to Brokers page.
- Topics panel links to the All Topics page.
- Connect panel links to the All Connect Clusters page.
- ksqlDB panel links to the ksqlDB applications page.