Confluent Platform v3.3.0 Documentation¶
The Confluent Platform is a stream data platform that leverages Apache Kafka to enable you to organize and manage data from many different sources with one reliable, high performance system. With the Confluent Platform, you can focus more time on deriving business value from your data, and worry less about figuring out how to to move data around in your organization.
The Confluent Platform consists of these pieces, each designed for different uses:
- Confluent Open Source is 100% open-source and free to use in development or production and perfect for a developer getting started with Kafka.
- Confluent Enterprise addresses requirements of modern enterprises; including end-to-end monitoring, support for multi-datacenter deployments, and resource optimization to easily scale Kafka clusters.
- Confluent Cloud is Kafka as a Service and currently available in early-access.
With the Confluent Platform, you can quickly build applications and connect systems across your organization with real-time, streaming data.
Learn more about Confluent Platform and what it can do for your organization:
Or, start using the Confluent Platform today:
- Confluent Platform Quickstart
- Application Development
- Confluent Control Center
- Kafka Security
- Confluent Security Plugins
- Kafka Streams
- Kafka Connect
- Kafka Clients
- Schema Registry
- Kafka REST Proxy
- Multi Data-Center Deployment
- Data Serialization and Evolution
- Confluent Proactive Support
- Previous Versions
Interested in a deeper dive on what makes a stream data platform? Take a look at the Confluent article Putting Apache Kafka To Use: A Practical Guide to Building a Stream Data Platform for further information.