Upgrading a Connector Plugin
Upgrading a connector is similar to upgrading any other Apache Kafka® client
application. You should refer to the documentation for individual connector
plugins if you want to roll upgrades. With the following procedure, you can
upgrade any generic connector plugin by taking a short outage:
- Download the new connector plugin.
- Stop all Connect workers.
- Remove the old connector plugin from the plugin path or classpath.
- Install the new connector plugin using the connector plugin
- Start up the workers.
- Start up the connector (if using distributed mode).