Installing and Configuring Schema Registry¶
Looking for Schema Management Confluent Cloud docs? You are currently viewing Confluent Platform documentation. If you are looking for Confluent Cloud docs, check out Schema Management on Confluent Cloud.
Schema Registry is a component of Confluent Platform and is installed along with the Confluent Platform bundle.
- Install Confluent Platform (including Schema Registry)
- Schema Registry Configuration Options
- Run Schema Registry in Production
- Quick Start for Schema Management on Confluent Cloud
- Connect an on-premise Schema Registry to Confluent Cloud
- Migrate Schemas
Starting with Confluent Platform 5.2.0, best practice is to run the same versions of Schema Registry on all nodes in a cluster. Running different versions of Schema Registry in the same cluster with Confluent Platform 5.2.0 or newer will cause runtime errors that prevent the creation of new schema versions.