Monitor and manage your Confluent Platform environment with Confluent Health+. Ensure the health of your clusters and minimize business disruption with intelligent alerts, monitoring, and proactive support based on best practices created by the inventors Apache Kafka®.
With Confluent Health+, you can:
- Identify and avoid issues before they occur with more than fifty intelligent alerts, tuned from years of experience managing more than five thousand Kafka clusters in Confluent Cloud.
- Set up alerts to send rule-based notifications to endpoints like Slack and email.
- Easily integrate with existing monitoring tools, like Prometheus.
- View all of your critical metrics in a single cloud-based dashboard.
Sign up for Confluent Health+
- Intelligent alerts
- Health+ sets up triggers on certain metrics that alert when thresholds are crossed and notify you of potential issues.
- With the Health+ UI, you can set up alerts for email, Slack, and other alerting platforms using our generic webhook.
- For more information, see Health+ Intelligent Alerts.
- Monitoring dashboards
- Use Health+ to monitor and visualize multiple metrics over historical time periods, to identify issues. Easily view all of your critical metrics in a single cloud-based dashboard and integrate into existing monitoring tools.
- Metrics are displayed in Health+ Monitoring Dashboards and are available using the Metrics API.
- Confluent Telemetry Reporter
The Confluent Telemetry Reporter is a plugin that runs inside each Confluent Platform service to push metadata about the service to Confluent. Telemetry Reporter enables product features based on the metadata, like Health+.
Data is sent over HTTP using an encrypted connection. For more information, see Confluent Telemetry Reporter.
For a list of metrics that are collected for Health+, see Telemetry Reporter Metrics.
Confluent Health+ is offered as a freemium model. You can use limited features of Health+ for free, and you can upgrade to the paid tier for full Health+ benefits. Contact us to learn more about upgrading to the paid tier of Health+.
- Free alerts
- Active Controller Count
- Connector is degraded
- Connector is failed
- Consumer Lag
- ksqlDB queries in error
- Offline Partitions
- Unclean Leader Elections
- Under Replicated Partitions
- Under Min In-sync Replicas
- Premium alerts
- Disk Usage
- Fetch Request Latency
- Fetch Follower Request Latency
- Network Processor Pool Usage
- Produce Request Latency
- Request Handler Pool Usage
|Pricing Tier||Intelligent Alerts||Monitoring Dashboards|