- Fix of RCCA-12378 : Object Store Source Connector skipping a few folders to source
- No Change
- Fixed a bug in files assignments to tasks that occasionally blocked progress
- Fix of RCCA-12950 : Object Source Connectors get stuck processing record due to incorrect file assignment.
- No change
- CC-19264, CCMSG-2223, and CC-18971: Fixed the following CVEs:
- CVE-2021-37533, CVE-2021-37533, CVE-2022-31684, CVE-2022-42004, CVE-2022-42003
- CVE-2022-3509, CVE-2022-3510, CVE-2022-3171, CVE-2022-41881, CVE-2022-41915, CVE-2022-45693
- CVE-2022-45685, CVE-2022-40150, CVE-2023-1436, CVE-2021-34429, CVE-2023-1370, CVE-2022-1471
- CC-19560: Improved logs for Object Source connectors
- CC-18669: Added implementation for AwsAssumeRoleCredentialsProvider
- Reverted incomplete release of v2.5.0
- FF-9433: Enabled reading of JSON with schema embedded. The default behaviour is the current behavior
- RCCA-8923: Proxy settings were not taking effect for Azure Blob Storage Source connector
- RCCA-9771: Object Source Connector was unable to source any more files after processing zipped files
- CCMSG-2271: Resolved Woodstock, Jettison and Netty CVEs
- CCMSG-1015: Added AWS STS dependency
- CCMSG 2000: Fixed issue where Generic S3 Source connector records wrong validation error when
- Added exception handling in Object Source Connectors.
- Fixed issue where Azure Blob Source connector crashed with java.lang.NullPointerException
- RCCA-8588: Fixed license logging issue
- RCCA-8854: Fixed issue where Object Source connector kept failing while processing zipped files.
- Replaced java.util pattern with Google re2j