The topics view shows a summary of Apache Kafka® topics for a cluster, and enables you to
complete a number of tasks.
- Search for topics.
- Show or hide internal topics.
- View details such as Status, Partitions, Production, Last Produced values
and more for each topic. These values are not dynamic, meaning they load when the page
is loaded, and update when the page is refreshed. The Last produced value for a row
is loaded only as that column becomes viewable in the table.
- Sort the columns in the Topics table by clicking a column header. Note that
sorting by Last produced time will not be accurate if all rows are not visible.
- Add Topics.
Select a topic to display overview details for that topic and navigate to other features for topics:
To access the overview page for a Topic:
- Select a cluster from the navigation bar and click the Topics menu.
- In the Topics table, click the topic name. The Topic overview page
automatically opens for that topic.
Use the Topic page to:
- View a topic overview with a health rollup.
- Drill into topic metric metrics by clicking the Production, Consumption,
or Availability panels.
- Search for partitions by partition ID.
- View partition, replica placement, offset, and partition size details.
The Topics page also enables you to: