- Updated activemq-client to 5.16.6
- CC-20419 Handled JMS Exception to enable auto retry of JMS task
- Reduced log level from INFO to DEBUG
- No Change
- CCMSG-2004: Made single consumerSession SYNC to support “At least once”
- CC-17744: Switched from confluent-log4j to reload4j
- RCCA-7237: Used createDurableSubscriber from jms 1.1 api instead of createDurableConsumer from jms 2.0 api to avoid NoSuchMethodError for ActiveMQ client.
- RCCA-7651: Field text is an optional String type. Added a null check before trying to fill the value.
- CCMSG-1939: Bumped up common version to resolve gson CVE.
- CCMSG-1814: Excluded protobuf from confluent-licensing
- CCMSG-1807: Added retry on MQRC_JSSE_ERROR
- CCMSG-1640: Updated to latest commons to fix CVE and broken build due to to 5.5.x pint merge
- CCMSG-1656: Excluded protobuf to resolve CVE
- CCMSG-1537: Added a configuration for JMS receive block duration
- CCLOG-1193: Corrected the config display name + additional unit tests.
- Start fresh Batched everytime waitForAllPendingToCommit turns true (independent of commitRecords())
- CCLOG-1054: Pinned netty-codec version
- Fixed display names of configs JMS Source connector
- RCCA-4354: Propagated RetryTimeoutExceeded Exception to fail the connector
- CCMSG-1252: Supported remaining amqp types in JMS propertyValues
- SEC-1034: log4j migrated to confluent repackaged version
- CC-15203: Pinned bcprov-jdk15 verison to resolve CVE
- CCMSG-1118: Supported unsigned AMQP types in JMS propertyValue fields
- CCMSG-1069: Ensured producedRecords entity is thread safe
- CC-14525, CC-14537: Moved connect-runtime to test scope to address CVEs
- CCMSG-982: Acknowledged committed records when all produced records are committed
- Moved initial JMS connection creation down to poll() instead of start() and call with retries
- CCMSG-839: Handled unsupported propertyValue types in the generic JMS Source Connector gracefully