You are viewing documentation for an older version of Confluent Platform. For the latest, click here.
This section describes Kafka Streams, a component of open source Apache Kafka. Kafka Streams is a powerful, easy-to-use library for building highly scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed stream processing applications on top of Apache Kafka.
- Developer Guide
- Code examples
- Configuring a Kafka Streams application
- Writing a Kafka Streams application
- Running a Kafka Streams application
- Data types and serialization
- Application Reset Tool
- Upgrade Guide
- Is Kafka Streams a project separate from Apache Kafka?
- Is Kafka Streams a proprietary library of Confluent?
- Do Kafka Streams applications run inside the Kafka brokers?
- What are the system dependencies of Kafka Streams?
- How do I migrate my Kafka Streams applications CP 3.0.0 applications to CP 3.0.1
- Can I use Kafka Streams with Kafka clusters running 0.9, 0.8, or 0.7?
- Troubleshooting and debugging