Installing and Configuring Schema Registry¶
Schema Registry is a component of Confluent Platform and is installed along with the Confluent Platform bundle.
- Install Confluent Platform (including Schema Registry)
- Schema Registry Configuration Options
- Run Schema Registry in Production
- Manage Schemas on Confluent Cloud
- Connect an on-premise Schema Registry to Confluent Cloud
- Migrate Schemas
Starting with Confluent Platform 5.2.0, best practice is to run the same versions of Schema Registry on all nodes in a cluster. Running different versions of Schema Registry in the same cluster with Confluent Platform 5.2.0 or newer will cause runtime errors that prevent the creation of new schema versions.