You are viewing documentation for an older version of Confluent Platform. For the latest, click here.
Streams Developer Guide¶
This developer guide describes how to write, configure, and execute a Kafka Streams application.
The Kafka Streams API is built for mainstream developers, making it simple to build stream processing applications, support a developer-friendly deployment, and serve a majority of commonly found use cases. This guide gives you an overview of the API with examples, configuration options, and demos.
- Writing a Streams Application
- Testing Streams Code
- Configuring a Streams Application
- Streams DSL
- Optimizing Kafka Streams Topologies
- Processor API
- Data Types and Serialization
- Interactive Queries
- Memory Management
- Running Streams Applications
- Managing Streams Application Topics
- Streams Security
- Application Reset Tool