Install and Upgrade Confluent Platform¶
You can deploy Confluent Platform using a cloud provider, an archive, DEB or RPM package, or Docker container. You can also automate deployment using Confluent Operator or Ansible Playbooks for Confluent Platform.
- Confluent Operator
- Ansible Playbooks for Confluent Platform
- On-Premises Deployments
- System Requirements
- Supported Versions and Interoperability
- Using Confluent Platform systemd Service Unit Files
- Confluent Platform Packages
- Migrate to Confluent Platform
- Migrate an Existing Kafka Deployment
- Migrate to Confluent Server
For the latest release information, such as new features and fixed issues, see Confluent Platform 5.5.1 Release Notes.