The Clusters main page enables you to view tiles for healthy and unhealthy clusters at a glance and search for a cluster being managed by Control Center.
Click on a cluster tile to drill down for views of critical metrics.
Cluster overview page¶
The overview page for a single Apache Kafka® cluster provides a summary view of the cluster and its connected services. This page, designed for Operators, provides a clear and simple summary of system health:
- Brokers overview: Total brokers with production and consumption throughput.
- Topics overview: Total topics, total partitions, under replicated partitions, out of sync replicas.
- Connect overview: Number of Connect clusters and connector status.
- ksqlDB overview: Number of ksqlDB clusters and running queries.
All of the panels are clickable and navigate you directly to the relevant sections:
- Brokers panel links to Brokers overview page.
- Topics panel links to All Topics page.
- Connect panel links to All Connect Clusters page.
- ksqlDB panel links to ksqlDB applications page.