Confluent Operator 1.7.0 Release Notes
Confluent Operator 1.7.0 allows you to deploy and manage Confluent Platform versions 6.0.x and
6.1.x on Kubernetes.
There are no notable features, enhancements, or fixes added beyond what is in
Confluent Operator 1.6.2.
The following list summarizes the technical details of Confluent Operator 1.6.2 release.
- Fixed PrincipalMapping rules for Kafka charts.
- When configuring RBAC with internalTLS/interBrokerTLS, the correct security
for internal/replication listener is set.
- ksqlDB Readiness/Liveness probes work when RBAC is configured and Schema Registry is
- Control Center basic auth credentials do not leak in
- When SSL is not configured, SSL Keystore line items do not show up in Kafka CR
- Operator now supports
service_type when migrating from non external access to
the external access.
- Confluent Operator 1.6.1 can be used to configure RBAC with Confluent Platform 5.5.x images.