Use Static Egress IP Addresses with Confluent Cloud¶
Static egress IP address support is currently limited to:
- Confluent Cloud clusters on Amazon Web Services
- Public internet only
In Confluent Cloud clusters, static egress IP addresses are public IP addresses associated with your cluster that are used to communicate with external resources (such as data sources and sinks for managed connectors) over the public internet and include the following features and options:
- Never change — stable throughout the lifecycle of the Confluent Cloud cluster and managed connectors.
- Can be used to restrict access to authorized clients on an external resource.
List available static egress IP addresses¶
- Log in to the Confluent Cloud Console and select your cluster.
- Click Cluster settings and then click Networking. The Cluster settings view appears with the following information displayed.
- Type: Internet — Indicates that the cluster is available over the public internet.
- Egress IPs — Listing of source IP addresses that can be used by your cluster while establishing outbound connections to endpoints with public IP addresses.
- To copy a specific IP address from the list, click Copy when hovering over the address.